Caring Exclusively for the Spine
Our team of neurosurgeons, pain and rehabilitation specialists, psychologists, and radiologists provide a full spectrum of care for patients. Our spine neurosurgeons specialize in different approaches to treat the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. We use the latest minimally invasive approaches to treat spinal diseases with the shortest recovery time possible.
We believe it is important to educate each patient about their spine disorder. Understanding treatment options, possible complications of spine surgery and what to expect throughout the entire treatment process is vital to a successful outcome.
Our Spine Centers, located at Albany Medical Center and Saratoga Hospital, are referral-based treatment facilities. Patients are asked to have medical records, including imaging, sent by a medical professional.
Schedule an appointment at Albany Medical Center by calling 518-264-2225.
Learn more about spine care at Saratoga Hospital.
Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Adult/Pediatric scoliosis
- Associated musculoskeletal pain
- Back strain
- Disc herniations
- Neuropathic pain
- Spinal pain
- Spinal fractures
- Spinal tumors
- Vertebral fractures
Some of the surgical treatments we offer:
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Minimally invasive tumor removal
- Anterior/posterior cervical fusion
- Disc replacement
- Scoliosis and deformity correction surgery
- Spinal cord stimulators
- Spinal stenosis
- Rehabilitation of the spine
- Injections (epidural, facet, nerve root blocks, sacroiliac joint injections, joint and peripheral nerve injections)
- Interventional pain management
- Radiofrequency ablation (spine and joint)