Pediatric Developmental-Behavioral Health
Comprehensive Care for Children & Teens
The Division of Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics offers care for children with developmental delays and disorders. Specialists conduct diagnostic evaluations, provides medication management, testing, psychotherapy, and behavioral health interventions for children from birth to age 21.
Our Autism Specialty Practice provides primary and consultative care to children and young adults with autism.
To make an appointment with Albany Medical Center, call 518-262-5401.
- ADHD (Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavioral health disorders
- Developmental disorders
- Speech delays
- Learning and cognitive disorders
- Assessments of feeding disorders
- Assessments of pragmatic speech delays
- Autism Medical Home Primary Care and Consultation Program (including a monthly multispecialty clinic)
- Diagnostic evaluations of development and behavioral health disorders
- Medication management
- Psychological assessments of learning and behavioral health disorders
- Psychotherapy for children, adolescents and their families utilizing treatment interventions such as cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing and parent management training.
Resources & Group Programs
The Pediatric Development and Behavioral Health team at Albany Medical Center offers several parent and child support programs where you can discuss concerns, ask questions, and engage with other children and parents.
Learn more about the programs and register online.