Lyme and Tick-Borne Disease Program
Our pediatric infectious diseases specialists perform comprehensive evaluations including history, physical, and review of laboratory findings to assist in diagnosis and treatment of tick-borne illnesses.
Our physicians practice evidence-based diagnosis and treatment in line with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Infectious Diseases Society of America guidance, and based on many years of working with patients with Lyme Disease and other tick-borne illnesses.
Services We Offer
- Comprehensive history and physical
- Laboratory result interpretation
- Additional diagnostic testing as needed
- Treatment and prevention of tick-borne illnesses
- Provide education to patients and families
- Work with primary care provider to coordinate care with other relevant specialists