Dr. Kerr is a board certified Primary Care Sports Medicine physician whose interests include musculoskeletal medicine and the prevention of injury, teaching and sports medicine research. He is a native of Scotland and enjoys playing soccer, skiing, and spending time with his wife and three children.
Dr. Kerr is the team physician for Siena College, US Rugby Sevens, the United States Olympic Committee, and the Scottish Football Association.
Associations / Awards
- Golden Apple Award for Teaching, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY, 2003
- Fellow, American Academy Pediatrics
- American College Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee Sports Medicine & Fitness