Within the Albany Med Health System, our team at Saratoga Hospital offers a Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center. The center provides advanced diagnostic and treatment options for problematic and non-healing wounds in patients of all ages.
Learn more about the Wound Healing Center at Saratoga Hospital.
All wound healing locations and physicians in the System can be found in the Get Care section of this page.
Our team typically sees wound patients with multiple conditions, including diabetes, poor circulation, nerve damage, and other concerns.
Many patients are often seeking relief from:
- Minor burns
- Delayed radiation skin injuries due to cancer treatments
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Pressure injuries (bed sores)
- Wounds associated with Lupus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Scleroderma (autoimmune disorders)
- Surgical wound reopening
- Venous leg ulcers (often caused by venous insufficiency, where blood flow is inadequate and causes blood to pool in the legs)