Pediatric Eye Care
Eye Care For All Ages
Our ophthalmologists and optometrists work with patients of all ages. This combination of medical and surgical services allows us to ensure you have healthy eyes throughout your lifetime.
Our pediatric ophthalmologist specializes in caring for children, from infancy through adolescence. She is highly skilled in diagnosing, treating, and managing childhood eye conditions.
Within the Albany Med Health System, we offer pediatric eye care at Saratoga Hospital.
Conditions & Treatments
- Failed vision screen
- Blocked tear ducts
- Lazy eye (amblyopia)
- Eye misalignment (strabismus)
- Refractive error (need for glasses)
- Droopy eyelids (ptosis)
- Conjunctivitis (“pink eye”–allergic, viral, bacterial)
- Blepharitis (eyelid inflammation)
- Chalazion (stye)
- Other medical conditions and syndromes that affect vision and the eyes