Offering Specialty Care & Screening
Albany Medical Center's Division of Endocrinology provides care to children and adolescents with endocrine disorders and diabetes.
Our program is unique because we are the referral center for the New York State Congenital Hypothyroidism and Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Newborn Screening program. Newborns who have abnormal tests on their newborn screening are referred, diagnosed, and treated by our pediatric endocrinology specialists.
To make an appointment with Albany Medical Center, call 518-262-5723.
- Adrenal disorders
- Disorders of calcium metabolism
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Growth disorders and short stature
- Insulin dependent and non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Pubertal disorders
- Thyroid conditions
- Turner syndrome
- Diabetes education for patients, families, and schools
- Evaluation and testing for endocrine disorders
- Evaluation and testing for hormone-related obesity issues
- Hormone replacement therapy (after cancer and brain tumor treatments)
- Transition programs to facilitate young adult endocrinology care