Dr. Uhl is the interim chair of the Albany Medical Center Department of Orthopedics. He specializes in hand and upper extremity care as well as Orthopedic Trauma. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in Hand Surgery.
• American Orthopaedic Association
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
• American Society for Surgery of the Hand
• New York State Society for Surgery of the Hand
• Orthopaedic Trauma Association
• AO Alumni Association