Employee Referral Program
Current Employees: Help Grow Our Team!
Are you a current Albany Medical Center employee who knows someone who would be a great addition to our workforce? Refer a new hire and receive up to $2,000 as part of our referral bonus program.
Employees can earn:
- $2,000 for recruitment of APPs, hospital nurses, specialty nurses, outpatient nurses, social workers, and case managers
- $1,000 for recruitment of administrative and office support, imaging, lab and pathology positions
- $500 for recruitment of all other hires across the organization
Referral Program Rules
- You must be an active Albany Medical Center employee at the time of the referral and when you receive the bonus.
- The candidate must include the referring employee's name in the "Source" field when filling out the online application.
- Employees will receive half the referral bonus after the new hire completes three months of employment and the remaining amount after six months of employment.
- Only one employee may receive the referral bonus for each hired referral.
- Previous Albany Medical Center employees do not qualify as referrals.
- For registered nurse referrals, candidates can be former employees. Bargaining unit members please refer to the Article 10.11 of the CBA between Albany Medical Center and NYSNA. If you have any questions, please contact your NYSNA representative.
- New faculty hires are excluded from this program.